Okay, let’s admit it. We have all eaten raw cookie dough before. Even though the whole point of making cookies is to eat the finished product, there’s always that hidden excitement to be able to eat the dough in the process.
Now that that’s in the open, how would you feel if I told you that you could make a cookie dough that won’t get you sick (no eggs), and is actually good for you? You’d probably feel pretty happy.
Well that’s exactly what I’m going to share with you today.
All you are going to need is
1. 5 tbsp oats
2. 2 tbsp PB2 (or regular peanut flour)
3. 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
4. a pinch of baking soda (to really mimic the cookie dough flavor)
5. stevia or sweetener to taste (I used one packet)
6. about 1 tbsp of water (just add until the dough comes together and you can form into cookie balls)
7. Chocolate chips (I used cacao nibs to keep it healthier)
Mix all of the ingredients together except the chocolate chips.
I microwaved all of these for about a minute, and then blended in my vitamix. That way it was a more “cookie dough” like consistency. You can leave it as is if you want, you’ll just have very noticeable oats throughout.
Once it was blended to the consistency I wanted, I formed them into balls and then pressed in my cacao nibs.
Seriously, how easy is that?
I refrigerated mine overnight, and then when I was ready to eat them, I microwaved them for 45 seconds just so the chocolate would melt a bit. Oh my god these are seriously to die for.
And guilt free 🙂
Question: What’s your favorite raw cookie dough to eat?
Mine is probably straight up chocolate chip. Nothing like getting back to the basics.