As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Cassey Ho and blogilates. You may also know that I follow her workout calendar. Well I am going to get some of you guys involved with the task for today.
Since today is a rest day workout wise, the task is to write a list of things you love about yourself.
At first you may think this sounds stupid, but after really thinking about a list and writing them down, you begin to really feel empowered and good about yourself. Who doesn’t want that?
It’s the perfect way to start your week on a good note 🙂
I am going to share my top ten list with you in hopes that it inspires you to do the same. Even just scribbling it out on the back of an old magazine is better than nothing :).
1. I love that I don’t procrastinate. I know so many people my age who save their work or assignments to the last minute. If anyone knows me, they know I’ll be the person handing in a 20 page assignment the day after it’s assigned.
2. I love my upbeat personality. I’m the kind of person who will always be smiling and doing stupid little things to make other people smile.
3. I’ll be the first to laugh at myself. I know this might not sound like a good thing, but I firmly believe you have to be able to accept your stupid quirks. Sometimes the best person to laugh at is yourself… it’s definitely better than laughing at other people 🙂
4. I love my creativity. I have a very creative mind. Not in the way that I am artistic, but in that I love coming up with ideas. That I express a lot through this blog. Day in and day out I am constantly creating and experimenting.
5. I love my ability to step back and analyze a situation. This especially comes in handy in disputes. It allows me to see the other persons’ point of view and then go from there.
6. I love my determination. When I am going to get something done. I do it. No question.
7. I love that I am able to identify my growth over the past year. I think this is really important… this past year has had some of the biggest ups and downs in my entire life. I love that I can look back and identify where I went wrong and how I will prevent mistakes in the future.
8. I love that I love a challenge. I feel like so many people nowadays shy away from challenging tasks or will simply take the easy way out. I’ve always been very competitive, and when I seek to achieve something difficult, I automatically push myself to reach it.
9. I love that I have a strong support system and family. I know this isn’t directly about me, but I feel like having a strong base really develops a person and allows them something to fall back on when times are tough.
10. I love my strength. Not just physical strength, but emotional strength. I am very in touch with myself, and as time goes on, I learn more and more about how I react to situations, and what works best for me.
Now it’s your turn! If you don’t want to post here, you can always email me your list at email@example.com. Or take a picture of your list and tweet it to Cassey. Or just write it for yourself. Regardless, I really want you to try this 🙂
And remember, every single one of you is amazing ❤